So what I have done here is to copy and paste and yes I know it is not arranged (No time to arrange it)…lol (From http://www.hrcr.org.ng)
However, I wanted to put it all in one place for easy reading. This is the list of all the proposed amendments that have been submitted by members of the public as well as organized interests. You can read and share.
1. Request for the creation of Toru-Ebe State out of the present Delta, Edo and Ondo States, from Toru-Ebe State Creation Movement.
2. Request for the creation of Adada State out of the present Enugu State, from Adada State Creation Movement.
3.Memorandum from Ijaw National Council to replace “Regions” with “States” as federating units in Nigeria and devolve more powers to the regions.
4. Jasawa Community Development Association on the aspects of the constitution relating to indigeneship, fundamental human rights, justiciability of Chapter 2 of the Constitution on Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy and state Independent Electoral Commissions;
5. Mr. Anthony Okoligwe on the restructuring and re-organization of the Local Government System in Nigeria.
6. Request for the creation of Lagoon State out of the present Lagos State by the Lagoon State Movement.
7. Notice of Opposition by Itsekiri People to the inclusion of their land in the proposed Toru-Ebe State.
8. Objection to the inclusion of the Territory and People of Benin in the proposed Toru-Ebe State.
9. Request by His Royal Majesty, Oba Abdul Yekini Ayinla Ladipo IV, The Onikoyi of Ikoyi-Ile for the creation of a new State out of the present Oyo State with Ikoyi-Ije as its capital.
10. Memoranda by Mrs. Saraya Agidi, State President, National Council of Women’s Society (NCWS), Nasarawa State Branch for inclusion of a provision in the Constitution to enable eradication of corruption in the polity and thus, promote good governance in Nigeria.